We have also established an HSEQ Charter, which governs the HSEQ policies and rules and serves as a reference to our HSEQ commitments:
Health, Safety & Environment Charter
In all its activities, Dietsmann’s HSEQ objectives are clear:
Dietsmann is committed to:
- Ensuring that health, safety, security, social, environment and quality requirements come before all economic considerations.
- Adopting a proactive approach to guaranteeing a safe, healthy working environment and the best service quality.
- Identifying the risks stemming from its activities and reducing them as far as is reasonably possible.
- Ensuring that every one of its employees understands and adheres to the corporate culture through dedicated health, safety, environment and quality training.
- Promoting its employees’ initiatives related to improving safety at work.
- Promoting sustainable development and social initiatives.
- Reducing negative impacts on the environment by using energy efficiently.
- Minimizing and eliminating emissions of substances that are hazardous for people and the environment.
- Openly communicating, both internally and externally, the results and monitoring of health, safety, security, social, environment and quality objectives.
- Verifying compliance with internal and external requirements through audits and striving for compliance with international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 26000.
- Ensuring that its labor and human rights policies are implemented and respected.
- Requiring that all its employees at every level in the hierarchy accept responsibility for their own behavior in respect of the application of this Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Charter at their workplace.