For plant owners, Dietsmann’s Integrated Operation and Maintenance concept:
- Reduces exposure in remote regions.
- Significantly reduces management time input.
- Allows for a multi-level independent maintenance review, followed by clear interfaces between Dietsmann management and the client:
- Procedures and manuals are written by Dietsmann and validated by the client.
- The client supplies standard technical specifications.
- In turn, Dietsmann reviews and updates technical documentation before the contract documents are prepared and signed.
- As Dietsmann starts the implementation of the scope of work, it is the client who audits our performance.
- Dietsmann writes reports on the technical and contractual aspects of the project, allowing the client to analyze the results of its work.
Dietsmann’s IOM concept is based on partnership principles.
- An integrated project team, comprising both Dietsmann and client personnel.
- An incentive scheme to align the objectives of Dietsmann and its client, including:
- Sustained reduction of OPEX in a very short period of time.
- Spareparts optimization.
- Independent interface between OEM and client will save time and money.
- Dramatically reduced expatriate costs.
- Longer asset life, leading to postponed decommissioning costs.
- Improved utilization of own client’s own personnel resources.
- Increased safety.
- Fewer human resource issues.