Conventional Power Generation O&M Services
Dietsmann’s reputation is based on the global Operation & Maintenance services it has provided to owners and operators of energy production facilities for more than 40 years.
These facilities typically include conventional power generation installations of various types and sizes. We provide these services to international power generating companies, Independent Power Plant (IPP) operators and oil companies. In total we maintain more than 15 Gigawatts of both gas and steam turbine-driven power units worldwide.
Our project-specific solutions for power plant owners range from full performance-based total Operation & Maintenance to reduced scope services such as Maintenance Engineering and the mobilization of new project operations, including the provision of the technical specialists, tools and processes for the facility. The technologies covered by our services include conventionally fuelled electricity power plants using both gas and coal steam turbines as well as combined cycle gas turbine plants, thermal power plants, hydro power plants and heating systems.
Our contract offerings
Dietsmann offers a range of contract possibilities for key power generation facilities associated with various levels of service. The most comprehensive service level involves the provision of Integrated Operation & Maintenance services, which means carrying out a tailor-made A-Z approach for the prospective clients. Under such contracts we have served key power generation facilities in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America, including both Independent Power Plants and power plants owned by utilities companies. In addition to these integral contract offerings we also provide more specific services to meet the needs of clients.
Scope of work
- Installation works related to the construction and erection of new power generating capacities; boilers, turbines, generators, coal handling, conveyors, electrical systems, transformers, medium and high voltage networks.
Power facility rehabilitation and modernization
- Repairs, modernization, reconstruction and rehabilitation of power machinery and facilities.
Power equipment manufacture
- Manufacture of power equipment, spare parts and steel structures for both current maintenance and major overhauls, as well as for main equipment reconstruction.
- Induced draft fans, air fans and impellers, mill fan bearing units, screw-type slag removal, feeders and coal crushers, spare parts and packages for regenerative air heaters, metal structures and pressure vessels. Manufacture of spare parts and unconventional (optional) equipment, mechanical treatment, locksmith’s work.
Engineering and design
- Research and consultation services, engineering analysis, project management.
- Design of steam and water heating boilers, burner systems, heated surfaces and steam, air and gas lines.
- Operational and warranty tests of steam boilers and their auxiliary equipment.
- Repair, reconstruction and construction of desulphurization plants, electrostatic and sleeve dust filters, waste removal systems, technical decontamination of industrial sites and environmental recovery.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of machinery and equipment, transport infrastructure, metals and valves.