The key benefits of Dietsmann’s O&M services to plant owners
Dietsmann’s Integrated Operation & Maintenance services reduce exposure in remote regions and significantly reduce management time input. The concept allows for a multi-level independent maintenance review followed by clear interfaces between Dietsmann and the client’s management.
- Procedures and manuals are written by Dietsmann and validated by the client.
- The client supplies standard technical specifications.
- Dietsmann reviews and updates technical documentation before contracts are prepared and signed.
- When Dietsmann starts implementing the scope of work the client audits its performance.
- Dietsmann reports on technical and contractual aspects of the project, allowing the client to analyze the results of its work.
Dietsmann’s IOM concept is based on partnership principles, which include:
- An integrated project team that includes both Dietsmann and client personnel.
- An incentive scheme to align the objectives of Dietsmann and its client, including:
- HSEQ management.
- Reliability and availability.
- Plant integrity.
- Production objectives.
- Cost reduction.
- Sustained reduction of OPEX in a very short period of time.
- Spare parts optimization.
- Independent interface between OEM and client saves time and money.
- Dramatically reduced expatriate costs.
- Longer asset life, leading to postponement of decommissioning costs.
- Improved utilization of client’s own personnel resources.
- Increased safety.
- Fewer human resource issues.